![]() |
| This is my first attempt at a Poster. It isn't as good as i would have liked. |
![]() |
| This is my second attempt at a poster and i prefer this one to my first. |
For my first poster I took the image of Homer Simpson and increased the contrast and brightness. Then i took the writing 'the Simpsons' and used the paintbrush button to change the background of it from black to white. Then i added some text onto it to finish it off.
I did exactly the same on the second poster however it was a different image and format.
From my GCSE experience i found this task fairly easy to do however it did refresh my memory of how to use Photoshop correctly. I was able to support other people in the class with this activity.


No comments:
Post a Comment