Monday, 14 October 2013

Flat Plans

This is my flat plan for my actual music magazine final product. I have included all the main features generally shown such as the banner, masthead, main image, main sell line, essential information and several cover lines. In order to create my own magazine, will i use this to follow.




















I wasnt sure how i wanted my front cover to look like so i created two flat plans. The second one is shown to the left. I have still used all the normal conventions however i have added some extra things such as a website and sub images.

















This is my flat plan for my contents page. I have used all the main items seen in actual magazine contents page. I may change a few things when creating the actual magazine but i will try to follow this flat plan as much as possible.


















This is my flat plan for my double page spread. I have used the main conventions normally seen in an actual magazine such as the main image, body of text, masthead, pull quote and title.

No comments:

Post a Comment