Front cover
Image - The main image i will use will be of my friend Katie. She looks like a pop artist and therefore fits into my magazine well. I will use a midshot of her looking straight at the camera so it familiarises with the audience, making it more personal and gives a direct mode of address. It will use natural lighting which will make the image feel less formal.. I will edit this image on photoshop, increasing the contrast slightly to help with how i would like the image presented.
Secondary images - I will use no secondary images on the front cover.
Text+Masthead - I downloaded a font from dafont.com called BadaBoom BB and this is the main font i will use throughout my magazine as it seems more pop than any other fonts i could find. This was the font fits in to my music magazine genre. My masthead uses the same font however i have made it in italics to stand out and purple to fit in with my colour scheme.
Colour scheme - My colour scheme will be purple, pink, and blue. This is a huge mixture of colours but there is colours for both males and females in it. I will also use the general colours of black and white that is seen in every magazine.
Cover Lines - The cover lines i will use are of one other famous singer and two random cover lines.
Puff - My puff will be advertising free concert tickets for a famous singer which is well-known so people will want to buy my magazine.
Contents Page


No comments:
Post a Comment