This is the cover of the page i created for my front cover of the college magazine for the preliminary task. I created this by using the flat plan i created however certain things, like the banner, were left out as it would not really be suited for a college magazine. Also there are more sell lines than i anticipated because i needed to fill up some of the space.
This is the contents page i have created. I used my flat plan to create it this way. I changed some of the things out of the flat plan like overlapping the title onto the image and leaving out the pull quote. This is because the image was too long and if i didnt overlap the title onto the picture then it would take up too much of the page and the actual contents would be too far down. We also had to think of a lot more page names as we didnt have enough to fill up the page.


No comments:
Post a Comment